Quanzhou Topmark Bag Co. Ltd
Company Profile
Quanzhou Topmark Bag Co Ltd, is a joint venture between Hong Kong and mainland China enterprises. We have been producing bags, custom giftware, and other light industrial products for 17 years. 70% of our USD8,400,000 annual production value comes from orders in Europe, while the other 30% is from North America. With an average of five years' experience in industrial design, our five designers and over 800 employees can introduce new samples frequently and guarantee prompt delivery. Utilizing production equipment from Taiwan and Korea, we can also provide you customized services with sample turnaround of one week, and delivery of orders is 30 days.If you're looking for quality and efficiency from a one-stop supplier, inquire today and receive a reply within 24 hours. OEM and ODM projects are welcomed.